Knights of the Seraphan

zyx

Hi there,

Behold! My 2nd post on the B&C. Just like to say that I love this site and am inspired every time I look through its pages. Amazing stuff here, and looking forward to becoming part of the community.

Here is my first humble contribution, pictures of my Marine army. As said in topic description, they're inspired by the Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver games, particularly the Seraphan knightly order and some of the main characters (Kain, Raziel, Mortanius).

I hope you enjoy, and when they're complete I will finish writing their Index Astartes and post updated pics.

Hope the link works:

photos

Please comment.

Thanks.

two things about the idea, one-the way it's spelt is Sarafan if you're trying to be true to the story, and two, maybe draw some inspiration from the series for your army, but don't make it overt, maybe a name or two here and there, or a concept, but don't take too much. And tell me when the IA is up, I tried the same, I'll edit this with a link when I get one to show you where I went wrong on it.

[edit]Linkage I really have to revisit that some time.....

Well, i have never read the Cain books/comics, but those are some really nice minis, I especially like the razorback. Top notch stuff, keep it coming!

There are LOK boks and comics? I thought it was just the games. Linkage please.(sorry for the OT)

• 1 month later...

Archived