Two Questions

Khavos

First question:

Telion's profile lists him as having the Acute Senses special rule. Can't find what that actually is anywhere. It doesn't seem to be in the BBB - at least not in the index - and unless I'm missing it, it's not in the SM 'dex either.

Second question:

Regarding independent characters joining squads...is there a limit to how many of them can join a single squad? If I wanted to toss a chaplain and Shrike in with an assault squad, for example, could I do it? Or if I wanted to throw a Librarian and Pedro in with a unit of Sternguard, could I Gate all of them?

You are correct. It's listed as Night Fighting/Acute Senses, which is why I missed it the first eight times I looked for it - alphabetical listing beats me yet again. Thanks for pointing that out.

Still looking for info on multiple ICs joining a single squad.

you can attatch as many ICs as you like to a unit. i think you can even join ICs to ICs to form a unit (cant remember where i read that though!)

AM

Yup, you can attach as many ICs to one squad as you'd like.

And you are correct angry man, ICs and join other ICs to form a new unit. I've been contemplating what a unit with jus Lysander, Vulkan and 3 Techmarines with thunder hammers and full servo-harnesses would be like (besides from expensive).

Archived