Primarch Sanguinius of the Blood Angels

Hey all, not been on here for a while but I thought i'd just pop on to share my latest creation

Primarch Sanguinius. My local GW is doing the seige of terra for planetstrike launch and the manager asked me to cobble together Sanguinius using GW parts. I can't greenstuff so he is completely kit bashed and was a rush job built yesterday and painted tonight. I know it's not the greatest but I'm quite proud of it. What do people think?

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/mustanguk/SL381220.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/mustanguk/SL381219.jpg

C&C welcome as always

Cheers AB

Part of me likes it, and part of me isn't a fan. But Its better then I could do so I'll tell the other me to please be quiet!

I'm not a fan of the little mechano Babies following him around, and even the hanging robe thing itself. Maybe chuck that? Make him look more battle ready, also he needs a big shiny sword of fire and a white leopards pelt! but thats GS work so whatever

Thats not the Living St., its the cape from the living saint, Sigvald from the Fantasy chaos range and it looks like eagle wing bits to me. Beautiful conversion, i toyed around with converting Sigvald for awhile

It's the living saint's legs at least.

I think it's a fantastic conversion - respectable paint job and well assembled. But he does look a bit thin for a SM Primarch 'cos usually they're big and bulky- so i'm not sure the sigvald torso and living saint legs were quite the right bits. The rest is really good

Very attractive no-sculpt conversion! I've always been a fan of Sanguinius conversions, and this one is definitely on my list of "well done." I'd agree the legs are a tad out of proportion, but considering the challenge of not using green stuff this is all done very well. The paint job is also impressive, in my humble opinion. Definitely among the best "non-sculpted" primarchs I've seen!

Archived