DP from wraithlord

Hey guys first time posting picks here, so hope i dont mess it up.

Just started work on this bad boy a few hours ago, and have the basic structure down, now im fleshing him out with the green stuff. Im a bit new to the medium and sucking at it quite frankly, but i think once ive done a few layers and added detail it should be ok, and looking less like a WR and more like a marine.

gallery_37690_3766_62157.jpg

gallery_37690_3766_277163.jpg

gallery_37690_3766_646023.jpg

Im thinking it will probably have to have the mark of slaan, of tzeen due to its elongated legs not really fitting with the others too well.

Going to go for a white scheme when finished with modeling.

sorry for the low quality of the picks, only had my phone to hand.

Hope you guys like it so far, and please any tips for greening up large scale power armour, please suggest away!

Its almost all wraith lord at this point (including the sword), the head is defiler, the wings bretonian pegasus knight, the shoulders are DA dreadnought knee pads. Things still to do include bulking up legs/arms further, finishing off the head, adding trimming almost everywhere, and making the chest plate look like power armour (im thinking the errant type).

Some new picks, Im now undecided weather to add robes. Again very sorry for the poor quality, im stuck with an Iphone camera (which is exceptionaly limited).

gallery_37690_3766_374173.jpg

gallery_37690_3766_516885.jpg

gallery_37690_3766_303648.jpg

gallery_37690_3766_664064.jpg

Hope it meets with your approval so far, I know its hard to make out but the armour is scored with runes and tortured faces.

Again im not sure how to alter the DA symbol (i want to keep the sword)

Thanks for the replies!

Archived