Two maybe noob questions

Hi

I have two questions I thought I might get answers here.

First off.

Complex multiple units close combat. When you have multiple units in combat do they all count as a single unit in regards to wounds inflicted, who can assault who and so on?

Had a pretty complex combat involving around 5 units and I kinda got confused how to assign wounds, leadership rolls and sweeping advances for starters.

The other question is regarding movement with tanks. Can I move a friendly tank through another friendly tank as if it was not there?

Complex multiple units close combat. When you have multiple units in combat do they all count as a single unit in regards to wounds inflicted, who can assault who and so on?

Theres alot not cover here, so i may miss some bits, but ill try:

Only minis that are in B2B contact or within 2" of a mini in B2B contact with a unit may lend its attacks against them, so you have to decide where your attacks go for each unit and mini within those units..

For working out combat resolution all casulties are included and all enemy units take Ld tests if they lost combat.

You can only sweeping advance if that unit is not 'tied' up by another unit, i.e has no minis still in combat with another unit.

The other question is regarding movement with tanks. Can I move a friendly tank through another friendly tank as if it was not there?

No.

Multi combat go to page 41 of the BRB bottom of teh page is a few good example should clear it up for you.

No you cannot move a tank though a friendly tank pg 57 of teh BRB first coloum last paragraph last sentence.

hope that helps

Archived