A NEW MARINE CHAPTER

Loken86

I think it's pretty good. But I would recommend adding a little white (as theredcorsair suggested). If I were you I would trim the shoulders with white and maybe make the belt, wrists(or hands) and elbows white. Plus just to throw some more purple in there, why do pick a company and put one of the numerals on the knee in purple.

Hey, I thought you might want to see what it would look like, so i did a quick version here. My purple is a bit brighter than yours (which was an accident and not saying that you should change your color of purple) and i left out the weapons (just to focus on the colors more). I also thought at the last minute that it might be cool to have the soft armor purple, too. You can use the idea's or you can't. It's your army. Just a little thing for inspiration.

I like where your going with this paint scheme though, keep up the good work :)

o and the links still don't works. hehe.

Eh... Now it looks like your just scattering colors around and its a bit too messy. you need to find a way to keep black as your main color while keeping at least two other still plainly visible and in attractive parts of the armor. A great way to achieve this is with heraldry. plus it would be much nicer and neater if you mirror everything as Hubernator said.

good luck.

Archived