Need help? check here

Jezroth

any questions or help wanted ask and someone (whether me or someone else) will help you out (I've only been playing for a few years but I've got a decent amount of experiance)

oh and please no flaming of any kind the last time I made a post (taken it wasn't on this forum) the only response I got was people complaining about one thing or another and how I may have misspelt something bla bla bla so yeah

thanks

Not sure about the point to this thread. When people have questions - they start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

The forums keep the topics seperated and easier to navigate. A thread like this would be difficult (if not impossible) to manage.

oh ok well sorry I thought it would've been a little easier just to dole out tips common place then having a whole bunch of different threads

then again I probebly should of named it a bit better sorry my bad

Actually something like this could work but not on an ask and people can answer here thread more of a sticky topic in this particular forum where mods can take questions that receive answers and make a thread/faq with the questions and answers in it.

Archived