Angels of Ecstasy color

Hi all,

Not sure if this goes here, so please move if not. I am wanting to add the Angels of Ecstasy to my Warband, and was just wondering what is there color? Is it pink, or is it a flesh tone? Also what would be a good way to go about painting them?

Thanks

Hi all,

Not sure if this goes here, so please move if not. I am wanting to add the Angels of Ecstasy to my Warband, and was just wondering what is there color? Is it pink, or is it a flesh tone? Also what would be a good way to go about painting them?

Thanks

Must be tentacle pink. And it is darker than the one from Emperor's Children. Undercoat them in white, then go tentacle pink and highlight it using skull white (gradually mixing with tentacle pink as per the usual layered way). Not sure about how to shade it though, Maybe you should wash in Warlock purple, or even basecoat in Warlock purple then open it with tentacle pink then with skull white.

As for the trim, it must be Chaos Black. Highlight it with either codex grey or, for a more metallic grey, with a mix of bleached bone and boltgun metal.

But feel free to experiment with the pallette and how the colours work on the model.

Archived