Multi-charge with a vehicle...

Gornall

Had this issue come up last night. My bikes shot some Melta/MM shots into a LR and multi-charged it and a group of Termies right next to it. I didn't hurt the LR, but wiped the Termies. My opponent said I didn't get a consilidation move, but I think I probably should have. How should we have played that?

From your perspective you were 'locked' in CC with the vehicle, so there is no consolidation.. However your opponent (being a vehicle) can drive away at leisure since vehicles cannot be 'locked' in CC.

Thats how i see it anyhoo

GC08

As per the rule book assaulting vehicles.

In a multiple fight with a vehicle and other unit types, result is worked out as normal against the the latter ignoring vehicles

Emphasis mine. That's why I thought that I should have gotten my consolidation move. We didn't play it that way because I lost the 4-5-6, but I was curious about what other people would say.

Also, you're never locked in with a non-walker vehicle. However, if it doesn't move out of B2B with you, you still get to attack again in your opponent's turn. (Didn't know that until a couple of weeks ago) Woots! :)

Archived