Idaeus

feather450

i dont

This is not Battle.net forums or 4chan, if you don't like something specify what it is you don't like about the model so that the owner can work on that detail and stuff.

About the model, i don't really like him, sorry, he looks to much like a rushed job and it looks like it can use some highlights, and if you can't freehand very good, use some transfers.

And you said that you like dirty marines and that is why you put so much devlan mud n him, but that can really just bring the model down. Try painting battle-damages, there are some good tutorials for just about anything in the librarium. but i like that you used the Emperors champion, and the sicarius plume-thing is a nice touch as well.

acceptable work :)

i like dirty marines hense then overload of devlan mud wash :lol: thanks

Well, if the goal was to make the model look dirty the effect was achieved, though the finish is sloppy and looks splotchy in some areas. Other than that (and maybe the placement of the head ornament) it looks fine. :blink:

the sloppy is the wash but the photos give him no praise but i did add a little neatening up and that has been sorted out

Well if that's the case the only real objection I have to the model is that I would have turned the head ornament about 90 degrees, keeping it in line with the laurels. But that's more of a personal style thing, so...

okay so I'll chime in on the don't like either, but my reason

it looks more like a champion not a capt. U should have added the eagle head backpack from the marine captain set for one and the iron halo too... also u should have used the decal instead of hand painting the U

the dirty capt is a nice idea though

Archived