My Iron Hands

brakkar

Thought i'd start uploading some of the pics of units i've finished or am close to finish and just need emblems. Pictures are bad quality sorry for that still learning to take pics with the camcorder and my lighting in the house is horrible. I'll get new ones up as soon as i can.

Captain, From AoBR Second one i finished painting, chaplain was first.

gallery_14188_3798_29277.jpg

Terminator Chaplain, yes i know IH don't have chaplains but since we have no rules and i like the model i got one and use it.

gallery_14188_3798_31108.jpg]

AoBR Terminators and Sgt almost always run these seperately or with chaplain. all terminator arms are magnetized on new and old ones.

gallery_14188_3798_36980.jpg

and the Sgt

gallery_14188_3798_60042.jpg

The other 3 terminators i have that are old models and end up running with new ones. Forgot to put there weapons on.

gallery_14188_3798_91078.jpg

And finally my scout squad i have both Hvy Bolter and Missile launcher and just swap them out when i need to. Also use Telion for my sgt as well as use him with his rules in higher point games. Can't really tell in picture but they are wearing grey clothing and Black armour.

gallery_14188_3798_132162.jpg

Next project is to paint the Iron Father(MotF) that i just converted with a conversion beamer and bike using one of the old Iron Father figures. I will probably get a picture of him before i start painting and follow progress as long as i don't get into a painting frenzy and forget to take progress pics which happens so often.

A great start, I must say.

For emblems, you can get decal templates from the Bell of Lost Souls - just make sure to get white (and not clear) decal paper.

As for painting - you may want to define them more as Iron Hands by painting their hands in a metalic color and give them a wash of black ink.

Actually it went bust those pics were before i put sealer on them and they all have a white tint to them so now i am going to have to strip them down and redo them so i guess it would be a good time to do that.

lol most of the time i don't get around to sealing them before this year. i got back into 40k and thought i'd actually try to finish them and seal them and this is what happened. I'll try the gloss sealer first and if that doesn't do it then i'll strip them and do it again being alot more cautious about what i use to seal them then.

Well Gloss sealer as suggested on here actually got rid of the white tint on the chappy, so i'm going to hit the rest with it and then do matte finish again. Hopefully i'll have some better pics up soon.

Archived