Grey Knight Terminator - Be warned, large Picture

n00bk1ng

Thanks for the C&C! My base is like that for now - I forgot where I put my sand/grass. ;)

@Inquistior_Sterngold or anyone interested

- Steps: Allow paint to dry between the steps

1) Undercoat model in chaos black (spray is what I used)

2) Basecoat model in Boltgun Metal - DO NOT paint any details like eyes, heraldry, weapons and symbols (will get there soon)

3) For the "wordings", drybrush in either brazen brass/shining gold/burnished gold/dwarf bronze (1 or the other)

4) Drybrush the shoulder pads in either brazen brass/shining gold/burnished gold/dwarf bronze (1 or the other)

5) For any tiny books you may find, paint the pages bleached bone, the "cover" Red Gore OR Brazen Brass and the sword mithril silver/skull white

6) using a "Square head" brush(not sure what it is called) put a tiny amount of Ice Blue on the brush and paint the eyes in VERY VERY carefully, repainting the eyes can be quite hard if you attempt too many times.

7) Tabards? paint them bleached bone in thin layers

8) For the Heraldry, paint any half red or white(as seen in photo)

9) The purity seals should be painted red gore(the round part) and bleached bone(the wordings), once dry use a very fine Art pen and scribble stuff down.

10) paint Storm Bolter Boltgun Metal

11) Cover model in coat of Badab black wash - allow to dry (Including storm bolter only)

12) Cover model in coat of Badab black wash - allow to dry (Including storm bolter only)

13) Paint the NFW blade chainmail or mithril silver - Once dry, paint the "part-which-holds-the-blade" an opposite colour from the wordings/shoulderpads

14) cover the blade in a thin coat of Asurmen Blue

15) Cover the "part-which-holds-the-blade" in a thin coat of Badab Black

16) Highlight where you feel.

Sorry if it is a tad long.

P.S The heraldry =][= came from a Sisters Of Battle transfer Sheet

Archived