What 'god' Would SW's follow? What About Ultra's?!

Prot

To favor my own thoughts and not waver by reading other posts I'll just spit out my thoughts.\

Russ and his legionnaires (I dont care what they say, Space Wolves are still a legion with commanders following their leader) would most likely follow nurgle. No real reasoning why they just dont seem to fit with any of the others too well. They would fit khorne if not for the whole "Games workshop will throw a twist in the story because they try to be creative, even if khorne is a god they already serve well". Also because nurgle royally has a thing for Tzeentch, and Russ hates that deity, so naturally they would follow his opposite.

Ultras, no brainer they want slaanesh. Its not every day you can clash the two most horrible colors together, pink and ultramarine blue.

Actually, anybody could fall to Nurgle, generally speaking. To quote the Chaos codex:

It is to free themselves from despair- the mortal dread of illness, starvation, and death - that men turn to Grandfather Nurgle.

Despair is universal to all living beings. Even a mighty Astartes can be broken. Nurgle offers a way out to him when that happens. Who wouldn't take that offer?

Archived