Call of the Imperium III Results

Viperion

Sorry to be a naggy-nagboy, but I'm keen to see my name in lights :)

Any chance of a run down of the results of the Call? The Chaos boys got theirs and Angelus said he'd get the Imperial one out "early next week" - it's Thursday afternoon where I'm posting from ;)

Or did I miss a memo somewhere?

Cheers,

Viperion

ACK! But it's torture! I can't wiat any longer! I think my head is going to explode into confetti sparkling with rainbow dust being riden on by unicorns and all other good natured stuff! It hurts!!!!!

Just kidding, don't forget, What Would the Emperor Do?

How come I seem to miss any and all board events :huh: ? I never even know their goin' on untill its too late. :P

Probably because you have a life and other sites to visit on the web other than B&C... I'm on here almost every day, and I really have no life.

-J

How come I seem to miss any and all board events :huh: ? I never even know their goin' on untill its too late. ;)

Probably because you have a life and other sites to visit on the web other than B&C... I'm on here almost every day, and I really have no life.

-J

Ya, a life haha :unsure: ........ hah

Ah good point! I was painting my tail off, and evertime I wanted to visit these foums guilt got in the way. I painted instead!

Looking back, that darn drop pod was murder...murder! I am not sure why, but the thing was brutal to paint. Of course, everyone who sees it now has the same reaction: their jaw drops and they start to drool... so it was well worth the effort!!!

But at the time... phew!

Archived