Waltem, Waltem & McArthus

I had an idea for a unique chaos chapter, the idea is that two brothers and their friend (An accountant, a stockbroker and a lawyer) realised that could get more money freelancing for the space marine legions, but we're listed as heretics for worshipping money more than the emperor. So, they pumped themselves, and their employees with combat drugs and put them in power suits and started "Waltem, Waltem & Mcarthus: Accounting, consulting and Legal representation for the Legions of Chaos"

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z132/devilbreed/P1000223.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z132/devilbreed/P1000224.jpg

Standard troops will be accountants as there are a lot of them, bikers will be lawyers (ambulance chasers)

The CEO's are:

Mr. J. P. Waltem: Stockbroker General

Mr. F. C. Waltem: Accountant-at-Arms

Mr. T. Argentum MacArthus: Chief Attorney, Leader of the Ambulance Chasers

This is J.P. Waltem

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z132/devilbreed/P1000228.jpg

The idea is that in between helping the other legions they go to worlds and attack other accounting firms,getting people to join them or die, or as it's known in the industry "opening a new branch"

What do you think??

I will upload some more photos later but my camera wont connect to my computer at the moment.

I did have a cheesy ad made for them full of buzzwords but i can't find it.

Cheers

"Acidents and planetary wars that kill millions ruin lives. But ho can help put the pieces back together? Waltem, Waltem & Mcarthus: Accounting, consulting and Legal representation for the Legions of Chaos have been helping people sue the PA trousers off of people since M31 and we work on a no win you pay us millions anyway basis. (Please note, we do not take up cases against the chaos gods for unwanted "adjustments")"

"Have you had an accident at work that wasn't your fault? You could be entitled to compensation. Call Waltem Waltem & Mcarthus for free, impartial advice on your claim..."

I think I know those damn TV adverts off by heart :huh:

Seriously though, some really nice minis.... loving the briefcase :up:

@ Drudge Dreadnought

Yeah, I know, my painting skills have gotten a lot better since i painted these and i need to add some more highlights and stuff.

I have finished constructing McArthus and an accountant reading a printout f some reports but my camera is being crappy, so sorry, no pictures just yet.

I believe it was something like:

Do you need help getting your accounts in order?

Do you need legal represetation?

Are you something something

Do you enjoy fighting the lackeys of the false emperor?

Then you need to speak to Waltem, Waltem & McArthus

Our friendly, face-to-face consultations blah blah blah...

CC would be much appreciated!!

Cheers

Archived