Blood Dragon Test Marine

th0r

Hey thanks for the replies.

Ashen-Shugar - Thanks, it means a lot coming from you, I have followed your progress and it is amazing work. I really love your paint scheme, and how well you pull it off. The symbol probably will come back to bite me, but I think it's worth it to give that little bit of uniqueness to the army. Also since I'll be following the BA codex with lot's of jump troops it should be smaller then most SM armies.

Here is the last update for today, the white isn't finished but I thought it makes it look a lot better then the previous picture, so a worthy update. The red needs to be fixed up a bit and highlighted as well. I should be able to post a finished or near finished picture tomorrow. I am still deciding on what color to make the bolter, but I am thinking of a red and white scheme, as I really hate painting black as I can never get the highlights looking right.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/th0r3389/SanguineDragonsTest2.jpg

I'm loving the newest scheme, and I'm digging the chapter symbol, too!

I think, somehow, you should do the bolter casing white, as it'd tie into the model and stand out from the red...

Plus, there aren't a lot of Chapters that have white bolter casings...

All the best, mate!

Arenis

Really good work. I'm not a big fan of halved schemes, but yours works very well.

The chapter symbol looks good. I almost made my Blood Angels successors the Blood Dragons when I started them, but couldn't get a chapter symbol I liked.

Well done and look forward to more stuff.

Archived