New Space Wolve pic MsPainted as White Scar

I've been trying to imagine this for days now, and I had to do something, ANYTHING, to get a clearer idea if this might look good

as a minor conversion. So far, I'm pretty enthusiastic. This post is really just for sparking some inspiration and pushing my own hype for

the coming wolves as a great opportunity for Jagathais raging sons!

I have NO skills at all at photoshopping, maybe someone who has could pick up my idea and do this properly?

The hair looks unfitting.

I tried to paint him bald save for the pigtail, but it's too hard for me to do with MsPaint, really hoping for a photoshop skiller here!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/DoomedDiceThrower/Games%20Workshop/WhiteScarred.png

The sign is something mongolian, no idea, but looks kinda cool. I modified it slightly to make it more similar to the imperial gothic font.

Would have to replace the runes, and of course the wolve head on the bolter.

I'd like to think that they get a face scar like other marines get a bolt into the stern, for a certain amount of time served.

Can't wait to ride out this autum!

... why do I get all these ideas when I should be learning? :rolleyes:

HERETIC!

Heresy is in the eye of the beholder. Of course, it usually helps the beholder is an inquisitor.

It looks pretty good for something throw togeather in MS Paint. I'd reccomend getting GIMP. It's like Photoshop, but free.

Archived