Space marine conversion

Nibbler

This is a model that I converted(it's not done yet). It is not a difficult conversion, the only parts I hand crafted were: the wrist joint and the strap on the bolter. The rest of the model was done by simply sawing apart some of the pieces and gluing them back together in a different position.

gallery_43937_3672_95129.jpg

gallery_43937_3672_232375.jpg

gallery_43937_3672_136430.jpg

Tell me what you think.

The strap for the bolter looks good.

The wrist needs indentations to look more like the other soft-armor joints on the model and that hand is for when the marine is holding something never anything else (just doesn't look right without modification.)

To me he looks like he's checking his nails. Sorry dude but its the first thing I thought of. Perhaps his enemy are no challenge and they are boring him. A very vain Space marine. Still you've done a neat job, the joins are clean and the cutting is neat.

If I were you id flatten down all but the middle finger and go for him flipping someone the bird.

OR

You need to straighten his wrist and flatten his palm a little, and his thumb, you would then have a "common" pose I think.

i was under the impression that the marine is about to slap the bolter down into his hand and unload some dakka

(sorry, only recently converted form orks).

+_+

do some bio acid marks on his hand give it a look like hes punched a carnifex in the face, YES space marines can do that...cause they are cool. and is started to realise that its eating through his hand plate, and space marines dont have finger nail, they have chuck norris nails, that give you a round house kick to the face if you look at them wrong ;)

very very nice bolter conversion though, may i ask what you did use??, ive seen twine used once or twice :P

that hand is for when the marine is holding something never anything else (just doesn't look right without modification.)
I assume you're going for the "Come on" pose that Morpheus did so well in the Matrix?

I was actually planning on having him hold a skull or something.

very very nice bolter conversion though, may i ask what you did use??

I used .02" sheet styrene.(very easy to bend)

Archived