Blood angels comander !

lolita23q

In retrospect, I should have done the cape on mine just like you did. Very nice painting!

tanx so much

the funny thing is I couldn´t decide what color the cape should be so i asked my mother and she sade i should paint it this way, so I did

glad you guys like him

i'm not going to lie...u just lost a few points of win by saying that your mother told you to paint it that way...you should have said chuck norris said to paint it that way (i can't believe i just made a chuck norris joke. :D ))

Chuck norris IS my mother !

i'm not going to lie...u just lost a few points of win by saying that your mother told you to paint it that way...you should have said chuck norris said to paint it that way (i can't believe i just made a chuck norris joke. :D ))

lol that made me laugh ;)

as said already nice job on the cape ;)

I thought I was your mother!

The mini looks really good, maybe a bit bolder highlites but that is a matter of personal taste.

Btw, when we gonna have a game you chicken?

i'm not going to lie...u just lost a few points of win by saying that your mother told you to paint it that way...you should have said chuck norris said to paint it that way (i can't believe i just made a chuck norris joke. :angry: ))

oh good god, thank you. i don't know what i would have done if your reply wasn't along those lines. points of win restored\

but again, i like. i think more BA need some black besides the DC.

Archived