Chaos marine attack squad...

Hey guys...am just wondering-whats in the chaos marine squad box set and inside the chaos marine attack squad box set? Am planning a renegade marine chapter and am planning on using a mixture of marine and chaos parts (like 13th company) and am planning on arming all my guys with pistols and chainswords rather than bolters cos it looks better. Im just curious as to whats in the 2 chaos marine boxes-am worried there are not enough pistol and sword arms!

thanks!

Chaos Space Marine Box;

Enough to make ten standard chaos space marines, including one aspiring champion and one icon bearer. I believe there's enough bolters, bolt pistols and chainswords to arm all ten figs with any of those items. There's also one flamer, one plasma gun, one melta gun, a power sword, and a power fist, as well as several plasma pistols one icon for each god, as well as the chaos glory icon, an extra back pack for your aspiring champion, several god specific shoulder pads, a couple god specific heads. There's also a heavy bolter and the arms for it. Anything I'm forgetting there anyone?

The attack squad box;

Five chaos space marines. If I recall correctly, there's bolters, bolt pistols, and chainswords for each of them, but no "upgrades" (special weapons or the like).

the attack squad box has: 5 chainsword arms, 5 bolt pistol arms, 5 torsos, 5 legs, 5 back packs, 6-7 heads(not sure), 5 bolter arms, and 10 shoulderpads,The 10 man box has two of these spruces, plus one that gives you a banner for each god and undivided, a plasma pistol arm, heads for aspiring champions of all gods+undivided, a heavy bolter arm, a power fist arm,a plasma pistol arm, a power sword arm(and what ever Theis said that I missed) ;)

Archived