Finally Finished The Lion

Lord Lucius

Here is the sculpt i had done awhile ago for Lion el'Jonson. I know i am not the greatest painter and i was daunted from the task of painting the model with is being a great sculpt. I didn't think icould do it justice and i am not sure i did lol. C&C is welcome but go easy on me lol

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/24436...104719040hZbVik

there is the link to the album there are 6 pics of him from a couple of angles

i hope you enjoy!

thanks again for the good words. yeah he does kinda have a weathered look, but he had been around for awhile after all lol!

Thanks beef I am glad i managed to pull off the Feral look but of course it had alot to do with the sculpt. He did a great job!

I mean no offence but he looks like a chaos lord. Seriously, his armour is far too chaos feeling and the hair is to be quite honest silly. Nothing wrong with skills of the sculptor or your painting just bad design. I'm sure the lion looked most majestic than that, sorta like a sephiroth of 40k in look.

The sculptors skills are quite great and your painting is just the job. But just bad design of model, remember us loyalists don't wear spikes borrowed from king koopa! or bowser, or whatever his name is! (this is like robotnik but somewhat more sensible)

I mean no offence but he looks like a chaos lord. Seriously, his armour is far too chaos feeling and the hair is to be quite honest silly.

Well this model is susposed to be pre-heresy, so wouldn't that mean all chaos lords look like the Lion? :rolleyes: And his hair is quite accurate fluff wise, he's described as having flowing golden locks (or hair to that effect :P).

Love the sculpt and the paint job is great, like what Beef said, the feral look works really well, nice job :tu:.

@chapter master 454- why can't we wear spikes like king koopa, i think there are cool lol. thank you for your opinion i still think he looks cool

@Silent Shadow- I have to agree with you about the Chaos lords looking like the Lion! haha. Thank you for the good words!

Archived