Khorne Demon Prince

akaranseth

Absolutely fabulous model! Well-deserved Demon :blush: I love a model where you can spend minute after minute looking and still discover new small details, highlights and subtle blendings.

I'm very impressed!

/vadskær

Amazing! Looked through your other minis on the linky ou posted.. Truly masterful, especially your bases are inspirational! Weird that I haven´t seen your work before, I recognize your alias from the ozpainters forum but not the minis. Good stuff! Makes me wanna get painting!

Fantastic model. Its unusual to see a Knorne model not including bronze/gold in large quantities in the colour scheme.

May I ask how long it took to paint?

Was paint over 3 weeks but I couldn't say in hours though since I had to move during those 3 weeks.

Otherwise thanks for the comments.

ok well hate me if yall want but my stuff that was not power armor always got deleted off the site no matter what was going on sooo, what does that have to do with power armor?

ps awesome model

@ amonamarth

what does that have to do with power armor?

Nothing!

Daemons belong to Chaos and Chaos Marines are Power Armored. Thats why daemons are tolerated.

Inconsistent for sure but thats how it is.

cya

As already said, Daemons are considered part of Chaos Space Marines in regards to the forum rules, but soley when related to the Warhammer 40K Universe, so as Fantasy Daemons would violate said rules.

:Troops:

Again Mathieu great modoel!

i was just saying it as i have had images removed for not having anything power armor in them, dont get me wrong fantastic model and i loved seeing it even if it is a demon an my BT would love to cleanse said demon. just seems if it is bad ass it is exempt from rules.

Awesome painting! congrats on the GD win.

One question: do you think you would be able to fit the balorg wings on his back/shoulders? I’m thinking on getting the daemon prince, but i would like to put pair of wings on the model and use it as a bloodthirster.

Archived