[ARTWORK] Studio Colrouphobia [22/10/09] still on page one..

Colrouphobic

Yes, I can really recommend this guy! :P For 20 USD you get some really nice quality paintings!

PS It's Captain Constantine actually, but close enough! ;)

pft, my bad...lets not be too quick about posting next time I tell myself, but do I listen? Nooo... fixed ;)

Colrouphobic, epic stuff as always! And as always, I demand MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up buddy, and I'm looking forward to more stuff in the future.

Cheers, I can't do much about demands unfortunately. I need commissions to be able to showcase more.. life of someone who supports his family by illustrating unfortunately...

But cheers! ;)

Awesome work, I especially like the Scout with Eldar and Emerald knight.

Crap... ideas for 5 $20 masterpieces just popped into my head for personal use... and many more for a possible venture... I just need to put aside some more for it. :D

Awesome work, I especially like the Scout with Eldar and Emerald knight.

Crap... ideas for 5 $20 masterpieces just popped into my head for personal use... and many more for a possible venture... I just need to put aside some more for it. :D

Cheers, would love to hear your ideas when you can :)

Cheers, would love to hear your ideas when you can :)

He's not the only one! I'll be pondering over something power armor related also. <_<

Great work on that last one, by the way. The gold and green of the Emerald Knights turned out wonderfully.

Cheers, and you are welcome to look closer at my signature for ponderings...

Archived