Old Piece new Camera

HellChyld

I did this piece awhile back and recently got a new camera so I thought I give it a go while getting for several new projects.

gallery_1805_634_184466.jpg

gallery_1805_634_87755.jpg

gallery_1805_634_67085.jpg

gallery_1805_634_240470.jpg

I may revisit this piece in the future as I have learned some new techniques I wanna try and I gotta mess with Daeothar again

Hey Neph,

I see good ol' Mossert is still going strong, and he's still cool as ice too! :D :D

Are you going to add further work to him, or did you just use him to test the new camera?

Good shots; what kind of camera did you get?

And Nihm; those are lion heads on the backpack. Neph had the cool idea to model the main antagonist character in my ongoing Fiery Lions storyline, former 1st company sergeant Mossert, in a 'what would have happened if he had totally embraced his Chaos taint' appearance.

The story, which ran as a side storyline in the Legio Counterstrike AOD, can be found here on my own site: KA-LINK!

As an aside, I later wrote Mossert back into the Emperor's light, but with his taint remaining, which makes for very interesting plothooks, as he has to interact and even cooperate with his ertwhile nemesis Beyaert. Oh yes; the plot thickens... *cackle*

truely I was just testing the new Nikon coolpix s202. I'll be using it more over the coming weeks as I build my IF fell blade and pre hersey force. I was thinking of doing a new version of Mossert but its still in thoughts mode

Archived