What to do with 2x Terminator Sorcerers?

As an alternative to 2x Demon Princes, I want to try running 2x Terminator Sorcerers.

Don't ask why, I just want to.

I know, overpriced, suboptimal, dies easier, not as cool. But me wants it.

What would be the best way to field these? The rest of my army is regular CSM squads, a squad of Berserkers and some Obliterators.

Add them to a Termicide squad. Use Wind of Chaos as your power and you have an expensive version of a 4 man Terminator squad with 3 Combi-Meltas/1 Heavy Flamer.

Go with dual Lash. You're slower then a Winged Sorcerer, but slightly more durable. Basically just walk behind a Rhino lashing things.

Put him in a Land Raider with 8 Cult troops or 4 Terminators. Turns into a moderate assault squad.

Or you could be kinda crazy and put him in a squad with 3 Obliterators for deep striking.

Or you could be kinda crazy and put him in a squad with 3 Obliterators for deep striking.

This. Give them Lash Of Submission. Deepstrike within 24" of a MEQ / terminator unit, and wipe it out with lash & plasma cannons. You probably only need 2 oblits, to be honest. You'll also want other shooty stuff to pop transports before the deepstrikers arrive, otherwise mechanized lists could be a headache.

These units don't really need to deepstrike, either. If you deploy them in forwards positions and walk up, you should get in range for lash.

I'd say use them with warptime and a combi-melta. (If you use the sorc termi model) And have them hang out with your terminators or following the shadow of rhinos, running up behind them or inside the local battle bunker raider.

Archived