counts as khan

are you the guy who had the idea of a bike walker army?

Whole idea reminds me of the magitek armor from FFVI, to be honest. That is a compliment, as a for reference. They look good. I like the idea alot. You'll have to show/tell how you did those models sometime.

Emperor's Continent sized Poultry Farm! A mechanical attack chicken!! :P

That's a sweet conversion and I don't think there's a better way to model the 'fleet' special rule to a bike. Fleet of foot is so much better than fleet of tyre...

Well I dont have a step by step but basically:

1. get a sentinel

2. get a bike

3. get a space marine vehicle sprue storm bolter (it fits well in the sentinels gun mount for the twin linked bolters)

4. get a ravenwing sprue (optional)

3. Build bike basic body (but cut off the forward wheel arch)

4. Glue sentinel chair and exhaust parts together (but cut off the front part of the chair piece which attaches to the front two parts of the sentinel)

5. Glue top of the chair part to the lip of the back of the bike (fill the huge gaps with green)

6. Build the front 2 sides of the sentinel along with the front part of the chair piece you cut off earlier

7. test putting this part onto the front of the bike, so that it sits slightly on the bikes footrests.

8. cut a little square section out of each side of the bikes footrest for the sentinel front to sit better in

9. trim the sentinel front where you feel it will get in the way of the rider.

10. fill the bit gap at the top with green and put in a few details

11. attach tank storm bolter to sentinels gun port (this requires a little shaving of both components).

12. attach sentinel hip part to bottom of chair (but put it the opposite way round to the way you would on the sentinel).

13. built and attach legs.

14. take the dreadnought leg armour from the ravenwing sprue, and cut off the top attaching circle.

15. glue leg armour to the front of the knee joins.

16. Build a biker

17. Add purity seals chapter specific doodahs, and all the things to make it your own

18. If your in the uk GT heat three ill be there with this dude and some of his friends (assuming GW allow it, which they probably will)

Archived