A rather depressing idea....

god i think i might need a book to write all these ideas down....

1.Im not giving in with the checkers.... they can have strips but not my precios checkers... (My inner rude boy kicking in)

Thanks, I was just about to say this. Checkers aren't emo, they're ska.

You might want to do the army leader in old style emo, so they look like Rivers Cuomo did during the 90's.

god i think i might need a book to write all these ideas down....

1.Im not giving in with the checkers.... they can have strips but not my precios checkers... (My inner rude boy kicking in)

Thanks, I was just about to say this. Checkers aren't emo, they're ska.

exactly thank you!!!!

and i cant remeber the point of veiw gun from hgttg... but then i only watched the ORIGINAL mini series...

I was thiniking each company has its own "Individuality" and have a different sort of scheme... same basis but change the purple and the logo.

Banner would be the same, but you could have like the bleeding hearts emo marines, the crying black emo marines.... So many possibilities..

ska doesn't get to own checkers. emo includes most black-white patterns including stripes, checkers, zebra, and houndstooth. don't believe me? come to lower manhattan :P.

(actually we're mostly hipsters now, emo proper has spread out to the 'burbs).

ska doesn't get to own checkers. emo includes most black-white patterns including stripes, checkers, zebra, and houndstooth. don't believe me? come to lower manhattan ;).

(actually we're mostly hipsters now, emo proper has spread out to the 'burbs).

....checkers originally owned checkers... the specials their album has checker... many pics of skanking man have checkers.... way before emos came... emos stole alot of things... but what they didn't steal was their whining.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/Constantine666/1132852678Ska-Man---Two-Tone-Logo--.jpg

there skanking man... its an old pic too...

and i cant come to lower manhatan i live in New Zealand.... and dnt try and doubt my wisdom i have done my reaserch.... and hipsters?

Plarzoid i already mentioned converse shoes

the logic is silly. Surely if we're just going by oldest and calling things stealing, then von Hohenstaufen family, the kingdom of croatia, the modern state of croatia, the archaic (geometric) greeks, the sassanid persians, and the kingdom of judah all have older and more solid claims than a bunch of mod kids in 1960's england mixing their fashions with jamaican music trends to create an interesting but short-lived subculture. Did the ska movement steal checkers from Elamite priestly shawls c. 2500 BC? ;).

had 2 other ideas for you, those long slinky vests and you could also put larger piercings directly into the armor :

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/254/vestrings.png

the logic is silly. Surely if we're just going by oldest and calling things stealing, then von Hohenstaufen family, the kingdom of croatia, the modern state of croatia, the archaic (geometric) greeks, the sassanid persians, and the kingdom of judah all have older and more solid claims than a bunch of mod kids in 1960's england mixing their fashions with jamaican music trends to create an interesting but short-lived subculture. Did the ska movement steal checkers from Elamite priestly shawls c. 2500 BC? ;).

had 2 other ideas for you, those long slinky vests and you could also put larger piercings directly into the armor :

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/254/vestrings.png

i dnt care were ska stole checkers from im not putting them on the emo marines.... i dnt care what other people say... i am ze artist.

and the piercings in the armor? i was more or less gonna give them snake bites cause thats the emo thing.

i do like the wee vest thing... add a couple badges and it looks a bit more emo :D

Please, don't make emo marines. I hate emo's, i dont want to there to be emo marines.

awwww get over it... its just to take the piss.. its fun thats all... are you emophobic or something?

im not listening to you... you sound like an emo yourself sorry...

but yea you don't have to look at them if u dnt want to its ur choice.

yay a parody of emos :devil:

yay i like you....

I bet ppl are wondering were the models are... well i am a poor student saving for flat and a computer... but i has 1 model glued and waiting for paint.

aww thats sad about the lonely marine man

you should grab your guitar and write a poorly played song about how lonely that marine his and how much his life sucks and how no one knows what he is really going though

:tu: PS i love this idea

Battle Brother Loken you too are awsum!

I should make like terain were they have flags with badly written songs and poetry.. thanks for the idea

Marshal van Trapp i kind of had the already in mind... im sure i put it somewere?????

Well, i was gunna say that the checkers are more Ska than emo.

Im watching this with interest, as i made Hardcore Imperial Guardsmen - Flatbrim hats, plugs, Bane t-shirts and x'ed up hands. some are in various poses of throwing down or 2-stepping, and it is quite a fun project.

I hope to see these come to pass!

Constantine, you got a 'little' affected by a comment which was in no way malicious or ignorant, and then you tell him to get off his high horse??? As far as I can see, you are the only one on any sort of a horse in this thread. You say you are all for fun? Then why did you take that comment so seriously? I for one like seeing deviations from usual colour schemes on marines, especially if they are painted well, and I'm interested to see what you can come up with, but that outburst was unnecessary IMO.

Cheers.

EDIT: Looks like the comments gone... :lol:

This thread is beginning to get out of hand with some of the more trollish posts both for and against the idea. Constantine's little outburst has earned him a 3 day vacation.

Themed-armies can be fun but if you start to make it blatantly offensive to others it will be closed. Any further outbursts like Constantines will also get this thread a bullet.

I'm back!!!!!!

I'm sorry i got myself into trouble... it just felt like they were trying to shun my ideas...

thats just my personal veiw on it and im sorry for lashing out.

but that ok casue now people can just feel the wrath of my chaos marines chuck taylors.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/Constantine666/IMG_2548.jpg

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/Constantine666/IMG_2551.jpg

it toke me a while to get a look for it...

oh and emo fringe!!!

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/Constantine666/IMG_2552copy.jpg

its an attempt but will indeed get better with better brushes and what not.

i think you should have modeled the fringe on, but other than that A-MAZE-ING!

yea the fringe does look weird... ummm sadly i dnt have money.. but yea thinking of green stuffing it...

other than that thanking you... the other side does have eyeliner if yah can see ;)

i was thinking of making the terminator libraian with the lots of books the chapter master..... but what sort of things should i change about it?????

ive become so numb i cant feel you there..... :P (name teh song).

let the bodies hit the floor by drowning pool ?

nah im kidding its numb by linkin park

i love the idea of emo marines

but i would of thought they'd have more casualties than the enemy wouldn't they? :lol: :lol:

Archived