A rather depressing idea....

ahhh indeed but these emos have had the space marine training.... they arnt as pansy as normal emos.

but someone suggested something that really got me thinking.

wirlwinds would replace their rockets with speakers and it would be kewl if it play music....

now im not a physics expert... and i knw some headfones arnt that loud... how would u make them louder without extra power?

casue it wouldnt be hard to dismantle head phones... gotta be carefull... hmmm research anyone?

well anyway here is update on prototype.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/Constantine666/IMG_2553.jpg

i am new to highlighting so it is a bit rough but i will get there.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/Constantine666/IMG_2554.jpg

marine from the 3rd company... they call themselves the broken hearted :(

I don't have deep experience with green stuff but i've been sculpting for my whole life so here's what I can offer:

green stuff, like other modeling material and epoxy nearly always requires some sort of release agent in order to be used well.

Water is by far the most convenient, but it is also the least effective I've found. Water is way better than nothing, but isn't really that great.

A lot of sources promote the use of glycerol because it's highly effective and water soluble, i haven't used it much because i don't like the feeling.

Vaseline seems to work fine and has a number of other common applications...HEY!!Get your minds out of the gutters!! Who knows what foul spawn of chaos awaits you there...

I personally enjoy using linseed oil or even plain vegetable oil because it makes the green stuff _far_ more pliable (and slightly warm?) and because it's completely natural/hazardless/ecofriendly in a workshop full of turpentine and superglue...

tbh though when i build sculptures i'm used to clay, plaster, and wax. I'm still looking for something i can be more comfortable with on a small scale for direct modeling (wax is only good if you can cast from it...)

I;ve heard of people using KY for Greenstuff as well. No joke.

..... what kinky stuff do you get upto with your green stuff?? :lol:

i have easy acces to vasaline so i might take a look at that... thanks everyone!!!

i have started on prototype two and with you help it will look awsum!!!

i agree with Wings, try it on a helmeted marine, also the fringe should be reversed, instead on one piece of hair branching out, it should be multiple pieces of hair coming to a point!

like this: http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image-files/emo-hair-style1.jpg

hey guys heres the second prototype he has a better fringe and book.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/Constantine666/IMG_2560.jpg

he has an i-pod hiding away... imma gonna do the wires after painting him....

"Stop interfering with my Vox I'm listening to My Xenos Romance!"

got any other emo band names that would be good 40k styles? ;)

silverstein, alesana, etc.

the hell im sorry... but do u know any that could be 40k'd up.... im meaning the ones i would know of....

actually, i don't know any wich could be 40K-ified. you could do Band badges on the shoulderpads?

i like the idea though, might do it myself once in the future, if you don't mind ;)

but first i have to reach my goal of a company full of BA's & my chaos army xD

no idea though, sorry

Lame and don't steal my drunken idea ;)

and we are already doing badges... my attempt was those funny looking colored circles...

iyl get better... does anyone know mainstream emo bands?

ok; i won't steal your idea then :P

does Bullet for my Valentine count as an Emo band?

or Three days Grace?

indeed it does.... need to get music for them... net slow atm so gotta wait till next month... hate interents here..

hmmm Bolter for my Valentine?

nice; didn't think about that ;)

eehhmm...breaking benjamin - breaking Emperor?

five finger Death Punch - five finger Powerfist punch?

killswitch engage - ......

lost prophets - .....

october fall - .....

the Red Jumpsuit apparatus - .....

a Static Lullaby - .....

do punk-rock bands count too?

indeed it does.... need to get music for them... net slow atm so gotta wait till next month... hate interents here..

hmmm Bolter for my Valentine?

nice; didn't think about that ;)

eehhmm...breaking benjamin - breaking Emperor?

five finger Death Punch - five finger Powerfist punch?

killswitch engage - ......

lost prophets - .....

october fall - .....

the Red Jumpsuit apparatus - .....

a Static Lullaby - .....

it should just be five finger powerfist!!!! sounds like and awsum band name actually...

sounds like a hardcore punk band name... BAGS THE NAME!!!!!!

the red power armor apparatus...?

a tzeencth lullaby?

and punk rock bands dont count!!!!!!!! im meaning annoying emo bands... im sorry but talking to someone who is heavily into punk does not bode well...

and punk rock bands dont count!!!!!!!! im meaning annoying emo bands... im sorry but talking to someone who is heavily into punk does not bode well...

no insult, i listen to bullet for my valentine too, and i'm not emo xD

but; much punks turned into emo's, and listen to Sum41, Blink182 etc. they are slowlymaking more emo-ish music

(by the way, five finger death punch is more... metla-ish then punk xD)

no insult, i listen to bullet for my valentine too, and i'm not emo xD

but; much punks turned into emo's, and listen to Sum41, Blink182 etc. they are slowlymaking more emo-ish music

well they are traitors.... i like old blink 182... and i listen to old school punk rock... iggy pop, rammones, sex pistos, rancid etc

as well as some good ol SKA

neither... in fact i dnt really listen to recent music thats out.... some of it is tolerable... it just seems like they now just publish on any old

person on the street that can bearly play... sure punk rock is similar... but it had meaning....

i dnt mind off topic talking it lets everyone know each other better.

when listening to music now it feels like something is missing... some songs stick out... and sadly i do get miley cyrus in my head...(7 things).

seriously sure many of the songs subject (love) is the same but it seems something just isnt there...

when listening to music now it feels like something is missing... some songs stick out... and sadly i do get miley cyrus in my head...(7 things).

seriously sure many of the songs subject (love) is the same but it seems something just isnt there...

i know, that's why i started listening to In Flames. they still have the nice lyrics and such, but they're Deathmetal and not emo though xD

and underoath sometimes...

Archived