A rather depressing idea....

yah a metal man? i has plently of that... i has stuff people would consider (old) like its not in the charts anymore..... well i has stuff no one even knows.... i has music so old i got classical... love it!!!

lol :D

yeah, i listen mostly metal. so old it's not in thecharts anymore? :D

seriously over here if a song isnt played on the radio or on tv its considered old..... well that was last time i heard about it... which was about 5 years ago.

i decided to ignore mainstream... to boring and predictable...

but seriously i shock everyone with that fact i love classical music... (me with leather jacket messy hair nerdy t-shirt and jeans...)

that means he would have to kick his own ass :D

no i think his awsumness would just be like yea....

"when i am sad i quite being sad and be awesome instead"

the chapter master is edward cullen..... twilight rip off i knw but i hate it >:D

or that guy from the Underworld trilogy :D

Suicide girls as Daemonettes/lesser Daemons xD

true he can be a captain....

i'm thinking of the demonites... since they are slaneesh worshipers...

him i do need to get a cheap mp3 player so i can make the wirlwinds play music :D

ive decided that im gonna have a sort of thousand sons structure with the 2nd army... there are i dnt know how many emo armies

but each one is special... the 2nd one is about music so each squad will have "Musician" and there can be squads of them :D

it will be kewl...

...YEA it will be kewl cause i havnt seen it done....

1st army - Chapter masters personal army... "The dark ones"

2nd army - "Yell the pain away"

3rd army - "the broken hearted"

4th army - "We cry blood"

5th army - "Bleed black"

any other ideas?

wow... that's very nice :D

''we can't survive with these dead memories in our hearts'' (too long...)

''no one cares/no one listens''

''we tried to be perfect... that just wasnt worth it''

''we're all to blame''

''we feel like Sh*t, but at least we feel something''

can't find anymore ATM :P

i got another emo band to add to your list

::raises flak shields::

Fall Out Boy!

edit: also maybe they should be slaanesh, the Emo kinds in my school love blasting their music and enjoy cutting themselves (very slaaneshi)

oh and some battle cries:

"My life is spiraling downward"

"Stab My Heart Because I Love You"

"Stop my breathing and slit my throat"

(go listen to the emo song, get amount of inspiration in there)

what Fall Out Boy? they are technically emo though.. oh and :cough: sell-outs :cough:

edit: ok i realize that was incredibly mean, and i apologize to any FoB fans, i do like fall out boy, just their older stuff, their new stuff is getting further and further away from their old and it feels like they only do it for the money now....

Haha, this topic was good for a laugh.

You could make Razorbacks, but call them Razor-wrists instead. :huh:

Don't forget that emo "art" is chock-full of those annoying birds and roses and angels and that sort of stuff. Maybe that would be some good inspiration for a chapter banner.

Another thing I think would be funny is if you outlined the eyes on the helmets with really dark purple or black, so it looks like they're wearing eyeliner.

wow ive never seen a topic as weird as this

SAWEEEEEET!!!!

Haha, this topic was good for a laugh.

You could make Razorbacks, but call them Razor-wrists instead. :P

Don't forget that emo "art" is chock-full of those annoying birds and roses and angels and that sort of stuff. Maybe that would be some good inspiration for a chapter banner.

Another thing I think would be funny is if you outlined the eyes on the helmets with really dark purple or black, so it looks like they're wearing eyeliner.

i already made the first prototype have eyeliner ;) its hard to see but yea im getting there

oh any tips on skin i suck at it... or skin is easy but human/chaos....

heh, i think you just got the bolter and chainswod version of "pics or please be quiet" :HQ:

I personally would also love to see moar models and could care less about the chatter, i think there is an OT section around here somewhere and the banter does push more craft-filled topics off the page...

As skin goes for chaos my best advice is to mix a touch not of white but of catachan green or shadow grey into all of your typical skin shades, preferably cat in the deeps and grey in the lights, and this is probably the best straightforward method of doing things. an alternative is to work off of a warlock purple (is that a color? my label has worn off) base and go all the way to bleached bone through kommando khaki.

I was thinking you could have their hair just be a regular CB base, with some ink-thin Liche Purple for that 'spray purple' goth hair.

And come on, if they're Slaaneshi, then you'd be a fool not to play that dreadful Nine Inch Nails cover of 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash.

Archived