Chaos Lord

Garden Ninja

Outstanding, don't think that commisonar had much of a chance against him. Although the skin tone for choas is usualy more pale but doesnt impact it badly.

2 thumbs up in a cheesey fashion mate, good job.

My only crit is maybe more time on the base, kinda lets it donw, but only ever so slightly. :woot:

Very nice piece. I'd have to disagree with the previous replies, to me he seems like a Khornate Lord, and I believe it's been said that most World Eaters (or Khorne followers in general) seem to have a bronzed or tanned hue to their flesh. It's not like they have any shortage of blood either, lol.

Two thumbs up! :tu: :tu:

A very well done mini! I really like the paintjob on the armor - this dusty rusted armor and his claws are awesome, just way they should look like in real life.

The head is just outstanding!

Everything is pretty nice!

The base is a little bit simple, but as it is a landscape of some barren raided by Chaos world it is fine ;)

My only crit is maybe more time on the base, kinda lets it donw, but only ever so slightly. ;)

Thanks. I think I did spend a little less time on the base than I think I should have. This guy was part of a force (and these are the bases for them all) but it is a little simple and throws off the mini a little.

A lot of people have commented on how they feel that he's not as pale as most chaos lords, but most haven't really been too thrown my that, so I think he's a success there.

Excellent. I think that Dark Angle felt some pain on the way down.

Yeah, but I hope for his sake, he was already dead.

I had some fun with that one, though. I've had commissions from a few people in the same gaming group (they all know one another, so I figured they all play each other). So, with this chaos force, I tried to match the heads on sticks to armies that I had already painted for that group (the Tau look like the Tau that another player there has, the Marine helmets all match someone's force).

Archived