# of Khorne zerker attacks?

Illestsaini

im not sure how many attacks Khorne Zerkers get it says 2 but says mark of Khorne included so does that mean 1 for pistol, 1 for CC weapons, 1 for the bonus of having a CC weapons, and 1 for Mark of Khrone? so that means 4 attacks normally and 5 when assulting? kind of confused on how that works

well, you don't get one attack for each weapon and a bonus for having 2.

a model gets its base number of attacks from its profile, and may have an additional attack in close combat if it meets the 2 CCW requirement, including the special weapons restrictions found on BRB P42. the pistol and CCW of a KB adds 1 to their base.

charging models get an additional attack for the first round of combat.

Mark of Khorne adds another, but in this case it's included in the profile, so there is no addition.

adding them up: 2 (base, includes MoK) + 1 (two CCWs) = 3 (4 on the charge)

I recommend re-reading BRB pgs 37-42.

hope that helps.

So you get 1 for being alive, another for two close combat weapons, a third for being a beserker, and a fouth for charging- so you get 4 attacks.

Your skull champion gets 1 for being alive, 1 for being a veteran and a third for being a beserker *3 base* and another for having two close combat weapons with a fifth for charging.

If you have a powerfist youll lose the one for two close combat weapons, I believe pg. 37 of the rulebook tells you about that one, but look at the assault section under "special close combat weapons" because I may have the wrong page.

Archived