Red templar... dreddy for italian GD

il_robez

first of all sorry for my bad english!

i post this dreddy only on The Bolter and Chainsword because it is my favourite site!

so.. tell me what do you think about it!

it's only the beginning but.... i must listen some of you!

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9291/dscf3388z.jpg

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5563/dscf3389.jpg

if you want know about the colour... or something.. i'm here for you!

hi!

Nice, did you use an airbrush?

no, i use only the new brush of Games Workshop...

gorgeous paint job. please share your secrets! cant wait to see it finished. dont worry about your english, your painting skills say more than enough!

no one secret :)

i use only the wetblending!

scrab red + scaly green + water 1 : 2 : 4

scrab red + scaly green + water 1 : 1 : 4

scrab red + water 1 : 4

scrab red + blood red + water 1 : 1 : 4

scrab red + blood red + water 1 : 2 : 4

i touch the color when it is wet and i put the new color!

wow, i really like that, is it just for that shoulder or for the whole model because that will look amazing!

"insertcoolsmilyhere"

wow! thanks a lot ! you are too kind!

and yes, the model is amazing and i hope to paint at well!

Good start you have there. Any chance you could show the rest of the model? I'm cool if you don't want to reveal it too soon or something. I'm just curious.

=]D[=

i'll post all the wip about the dreddy... no secret with you... now i'll post new photo!

Nice job on the blending, however I really don't understand your choice in reguards to shading. I'm only really gearing up knowledge wise when it comes to painting, having only just come back to the hobby. My main concern being the hinged panel, is the shading reverse to what it should be on this panel? I am assuming by the way you have blended the other panels that the light source is directly over the Dreadnoughts head? (ie the way the blend is darker on the top of the curved panel)

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong as there is no way I can pull off blends like that at the moment, but if you could describe how the shading is correct on that piece it might go some way to helping me out with my own painting.

Nice job on the blending, however I really don't understand your choice in reguards to shading. I'm only really gearing up knowledge wise when it comes to painting, having only just come back to the hobby. My main concern being the hinged panel, is the shading reverse to what it should be on this panel? I am assuming by the way you have blended the other panels that the light source is directly over the Dreadnoughts head? (ie the way the blend is darker on the top of the curved panel)

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong as there is no way I can pull off blends like that at the moment, but if you could describe how the shading is correct on that piece it might go some way to helping me out with my own painting.

hi!

i'm not a master in english.. can you speak easier? or i can't tell you nothing... :blush:

i believe the reasons the the lighting is that the red is being treated like nmm.

i'm not a master in english.. can you speak easier? or i can't tell you nothing... ^_^

Don't worry I'm no master either. :D The piece I was talking about was the armour plate on the arm with the white semi circle on it. Is the blend the wrong way around on this plate or no? I would have thought that it would have been darker in the area where it meets the shoulder.

If it is being done NMM then maybe I'm confusing you over nothing, I've never had the desire to paint NMM so my theory on it is poor.

Buon lavoro! :P Se avete ancora hanno problemi con inglese, prova usando un traduttore online http://traduttore.babylon.com/ .

Ho usato questo traduttore SI POTREBBE QUINDI leggerlo facilmente.

Now for those of us who fluently speak english.

Good work! :lol: If you still have problems with English, try using an online translator http://traduttore.babylon.com/. I used this translator so you could read it easily.

Archived