Terminators attacks

veidin

Dumb question but Terminators get base 2 attacks. Now lets say for instance GK Termies have a Storm Bolter and their Nemesis weapons which with True Grit SB's can be used as an additional close combat weapon. Does that mean they get 3 attacks in CC or still the base 2?

Dumb question but Terminators get base 2 attacks. Now lets say for instance GK Termies have a Storm Bolter and their Nemesis weapons which with True Grit SB's can be used as an additional close combat weapon. Does that mean they get 3 attacks in CC or still the base 2?

I'm pretty sure GK termies don't get True Grit, only their Power Armored brethren.

Doh, Im at work so dont have my codex. How bout the Storm Shield/Thunder Hammer GK Termies? In DH codex RAW the SS confers additional CC weapon status. Based off that, is that 3 attacks?

I think only the brother captain can take TH/SS in a given squad, not the whole squad, plus the DH SS is pretty lame. You're probably better off with just a power weapon as your second weapon in order to get the bonus attack. That having been said I always run my brother captains with incinerator for the dual flamer template death.

Archived