Captain Loken of the 5th Company

nordy

Hi there

This is a WIP pic of my Captain for my Imperial Fist company.

His name will be Loken (yeah its taken from Horus Heresy ;) )

I realy love the model of Sicarius so i chose him as my company Captain.

As i am a fan of the roman look i thought i take a spear and a shield for him to have the option of taking him as a normal Cpt. with Honorblade/ Stormshield.

Maybe i write some rules for him too. Something like Sicarius but with chaptertactics Stubborn (as he is a Imperial Fist)

UPDATE: click here for new pics

So this is the first pic:

gallery_42346_3234_142705.jpg

Spear close up:

gallery_42346_3234_64928.jpg

It is build from a power axe, a skaven spear and the lower part came from a imperial canon.

C&C welcome :lol:

Good work :P The spear is really great. The 'Spear of Loken' rather than the 'Spear of Sicarius'. eh :)

Are you going to file the Ultramarine icons off or just glue IF icons over them? I'll be interested to see how you tackle his left shoulder pad.

i can't see the first pic. is there meant to be one at the top?, it says "This is a WIP pic of my Captain for my Imperial Fist company." but i can only see pics of the company champion.

i can't see the first pic. is there meant to be one at the top?, it says "This is a WIP pic of my Captain for my Imperial Fist company." but i can only see pics of the company champion.

Dood515

As i am a fan of the roman look i thought i take a spear and a shield for him to have the option of taking him as a normal Cpt. with Honorblade/ Stormshield.

Try reading through the whole post :)

Nordy, nice work.

Dood515

Try reading through the whole post :cuss

Nordy, nice work.

Oh yeah, i kinda messed up there, sorry nordy.

Hey there

Thanks for C&C so far :D

Looking good so far what do you plan to do with all the U's?

You may have already seen him but I made a Company champion for my Imperial Fists from the same model. It might give you a few ideas.

Thanks.

Wow! I love him but i think THAT is far beyond my skills :devil:. I try to make such little Fist Symbols so lets see what i can do in the next few days.

here is a little update:

The helmet

I but GS over the Ultrasymbol and will paint it as an juwel

gallery_42346_3234_16830.jpg

The left shoulderpad

I filled it with GS too and cut it down to make it look more like an 0. I think that will work.

gallery_42346_3234_26185.jpg

Last but not lest

gallery_42346_3234_27610.jpg

Filled that U's with GS too. That big one in the middle got the seal from forgeworld on it which i cut down a little.

More C&C welcome

Hi there

I have been busy and this came out today. I'm kind of proud of him :)

As i am not that kickass converter as some others here i think i stay with him as he is now. But if you have some good and simple ideas let me know.

The arms, helmet and backpack are not glued as i paint them seperatly. The wholes there will be fixed after painting.

Of course the base is not finished ;)

C&C welcome

gallery_42346_3234_82742.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_48634.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_71517.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_56467.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_65897.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_85059.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_69793.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ok folks here he comes, nearly complete:

gallery_42346_3234_130587.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_47353.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_104275.jpg

gallery_42346_3234_3165.jpg

I think i go for an termi base as the little one would not do him justice.

Minor works have to be done, but i can say he is the best mini i have done since i joined the hobby 12 years ago ;)

@shaw3029: his command squad is in my gallery :lol:

Archived