new chapter idea

Deo Volente

hey guy's

i made a color sceme and put it into works for a new chapter

there a split unit from the grey knights chapter,

the where seperated from the grey knights after a great battle and stranded on a planet unknown..

there they survived and build there home for over 100 jears

the lived together with the tribes there, and selected, trained and transplanted the gene seeds themselves

they re- painted there colors and called themselfs the sons of Mjöllnir..

this is the color sceme

spacemarine.jpg

c&c from you guy's?

@ thunder yeah its darkred and this color sceme i want is the red with gold trims etc and holey text in the white on the shoulderpads

if i paint them you will see that it is not the same

@ E-scrouge first of all i'm a sucker for norse mythology !

and second i wanted to do a space wolf related chapter

but i ended up with the grey knights for there dedication to the emperor (he looks a lot like odin on his throne)

oh and the color is bordeau red not brown :o

voila there you have it

It's a good idea, but fluffwise the trapped thing is overdone, and there wouldnt be enough Grey Knights from a battle to form a chapter. I could see a large group of GK being trapped alongst other Chapters from a daemonic incursion, but whatever trapped them there would probably make the natives either unsuitable or quite insane. Although there are numerous other geneseeds with devotion to the Emperor, it might not suit you. Although if one of those shady implantation types were on the planet and it happened they may recruit from the natives not affected by the event (NOT a warp storm.)

Conceptually it could happen, but it's unlikely, but I have no reason to discrimate against someone for taking the time to write story for their marines.

(I have the DH 'dex, and if you did manage a successor(Still unlikely) it would be EXTREMELY small and extremely pure)

The color scheme at first tells people it's brown, and they may have negative reactions to it. Also, as a question, what rules do you plan to represent these marines?

thmp thats a good insight thorn..

ive done a remake of the fluff

after the horus heresy the codex astartes demanded that all first foundation army's

split up there main core into chapters 1000 marines strong. the space wolves chapter was split into several

and all new chapters would take a homeworld, a chapelfortress or a battlefleet and would be self responsible for recruiting, training etc.

and so the sons of Mjöllnir where born...

this fluff better?

and for color skeme.. i dont know.. im basing them on space wolves instead of GK...

sow uh C&C ??

the space wolfs blisters etc is not for sale in the stores i go to, can i make them myself with GS ? and how do i make it then?

You need to take yourself away from Chapters like the Grey Knights and Space Wolves.

Grey Knights would never form into their own chapter, as once they got off of the planet they would just reunite with the Ordo Malleus.

And the Space Wolves geneseed is too mutated to create a successor chapter.

Though the scheme is really neat and if you really want to make the chapter fully developed...head to the Liber Astartes forum and read the Guide top DIYing.

thmp thats a good insight thorn..

ive done a remake of the fluff

after the horus heresy the codex astartes demanded that all first foundation army's

split up there main core into chapters 1000 marines strong. the space wolves chapter was split into several

and all new chapters would take a homeworld, a chapelfortress or a battlefleet and would be self responsible for recruiting, training etc.

and so the sons of Mjöllnir where born...

erm there was only 1 succesor chapter and that were the wolf brothers

we didn't really split up like guilliman liked us to do you know;)

Archived