[ARTWORK] Colrouphobia, Blood Angels Marine

Colrouphobic

I give you another painting of the glorious Blood Angels.

Cookies and beers if you remember this guy.

I'm not going to tell more, but this guy has a name and if you've been in this game long enough you should be able to recognize him, even though I tried to make him a little more realistic.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/548446/Bloodangelbustdone.jpg

Enjoy....

very very nice :cuss

my only gripe is he appears a bit too hairy, I don't remember him ever having the crazy sideburns! love the red and slightly crazy look to his eyes (fitting for someone who is suffering from the red thirst)

any chance you'll to Leonatos? or maybe scout Lysander?

very very nice :P

my only gripe is he appears a bit too hairy, I don't remember him ever having the crazy sideburns! love the red and slightly crazy look to his eyes (fitting for someone who is suffering from the red thirst)

any chance you'll to Leonatos? or maybe scout Lysander?

Yeah, the sideburns...originally I started sketching somewhat whilst awaiting a reply from a client. I started doing hellboy and used Perlman pictures as ref, eventually I went over towards a favourite imagery- WH40k- and so it became a Blood Angel. He looked close to Cloten, I just added some scars to his face in the right spots, and the sideburns just made him look more feral :)

I don't think I will do Leonatos or Lysander anytime soon (who knows) but we will see.

Nice, very nice. To bad I was beaten to Cloten, no cookies for me I guess:(

Cookies for everyone!

looks great. one question though, isn't he supposed to have a powerfist?

Yeah, and originally I wanted to give him a powerfist also, but it wouldn't have been as dramatic look, as well as it would have covered a whole lot more of the armour, so I opted for a sword. Then realized a sword would make it look like he took the Blade Encarmine...which isn't really the case.. a chainsword is more befitting the savagery of Cloten anyway...

He's Cleutin, he can take whatever wargear he wants.

Also, yeah, he's ugly, but you don't get to carry the Shroud of Sanguinius by running around screaming "not the face NOT THE FACE!"

:D

Very nice image Colrouphobic!

Interesting to see an old character pop up like this and you did a damn fine representation of him!

My only gripe with this is that the red of the eues can look a bit like hearts due to the placement of the pupil.

Keep making fabelous images! :tu:

That's because he's a lovable guy ^_^

Interesting to see an old character pop up like this and you did a damn fine representation of him!

My only gripe with this is that the red of the eues can look a bit like hearts due to the placement of the pupil.

Keep making fabelous images! :tu:

That's because he's a lovable guy ^_^

HAHA that's an understatement lol. Have to say that's a pretty nice picture of him, better than the ones from bloodquest for sure.

Keep making fabelous images! :(

That's because he's a lovable guy ;)

HAHA that's an understatement lol. Have to say that's a pretty nice picture of him, better than the ones from bloodquest for sure.

Cheers!

Wow, It's been forever since I read that comic. Coulro, you give my nostalgia wings...

Nostalgia is good, chainswords are better!

Thats amazing man! I think the grey face might be more suited to chaos but other than that it looks cool!

Yeah, I was going for "pale" though... cheers!

Archived