++ Call of the B&C ++

Since i'm sure everyone was interested to see how they all faired during the call, here is the break down on general placement based on your contributions during the call. I will state now that the groups were fairly well bundled together, so it isn't a case of particular individuals racing ahead amongst their peers as all the work contributed was reviewed. Because of the unfortunate lapse in time since the Call ended, things like the Gallery and other consequences will be skipped (Tzeentch, such a fickle force is he).

Now, for those wondering about the main stream call, well, we did hint that it would happen before the end of the year... However, there are still 9 more weeks until the end of 2009, so who knows when the next call would start :P

Honored of the B&C

1. Sons_of_Erebus (Sons of Erebus)

Devotee of the B&C

1. PlagueBearer (Legio Haereticus)
  2. RazakelXIII (Word Bearers)
  3. Rindaris (Ka-tet of the Ebon Dawn)
  4. aekold (Sarafan Order)
  5. Emperor's Instrument (Daemons)
  6. Twin .44 (Crimson Fists)
  7. Tutteman (Emperor's Angels)
  8. Skoby (Iron Hands)

Aspirant of the B&C

1. Reyner (Iron Warriors)
  2. Shortsonfire79 (Black Fists)
  3. CDR Grendelwulf (Deathwatch)
  4. Silver Phoenix (Paladins Sanguine)
  5. keimigca (Ultramarines)

Frater of the B&C

1. Firenze (Soul Reavers)
  2. Seregon (NightLords)
  3. Iron Phoenix (Eternal Fists)
  4. CarbonBased (Dawnbringers)

I will definitely take my place in this call! And congratulations Sons_of_Erebus, I will be gunning for you in the next competition ;)

I may also try to push my luck in the Golden Bolter, and hope to see many of you in the running! Cash being up for grabs is more than enough reason to do so!

Here's to the next Call of the Imperium!

Well done all, I probs won't be in any other calls cos I only did this one as it was small and fitted nicely with my pile of unfinished models ;) Great motivation though and thanks to Angelus Sanctus and others for running it. See you all in the Golden Bolter B)

I wasn't thinking of joining the next call but now I see I'm relegated to the second bottom rank again. This, ofcourse, means I must enter the next one and do much much better. :)

One day you shall all learn to fear me! The mighty Silver Phoenix shall rule!!!

Ahem, uh... yeah, congrats to all those whom participated and finished and I'll see you all in the next call.

Congrats to Sons_of_Erebus!

I'm just proud of myself for actually completing some painting in a fairly short amount of time (for me ;)) it's just a shame I've not finished any models since then :lol: I think I will have to enter the next call just to get some models painted :D

@ Twin.44: At least you can't banish me back to Detroit again....for now!

Once again, in the big, booming voice that belongs to none other than the Emperor

CDR Grendelwulf, you have brought me fine soldiers to fight for the Imperial Truth, but I accept only the BEST!(Lightning bolt, thunder, and you're back in the Detroit Ghetto!)

One day you shall all learn to fear me! The mighty Silver Phoenix shall rule!!!

See above. ;) Just kidding!

Ah, this is why I love the B&C. Let us know when the next one is Angelus!

I quite enjoyed this and am already planning for the next Call of the Imperium. Didn't think I'd have much to do, but since I'm one of the mindless flock switching to the Space Wolves codex I found myself with plenty of projects in mind. Next Call Vow is going to be quite a challenge for me... I can see that now.

Good job everyone for getting done. Hopefully we can see that happen again in the next Call :)

Once again, in the big, booming voice that belongs to none other than the Emperor

CDR Grendelwulf, you have brought me fine soldiers to fight for the Imperial Truth, but I accept only the BEST!(Lightning bolt, thunder, and you're back in the Detroit Ghetto!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Grendelwulf/detroit.jpg

...or maybe I'll answer the Call of Chaos next.... :)

Ciao,

CDR Grendelwulf

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Grendelwulf/detroit.jpg

...or maybe I'll answer the Call of Chaos next.... :P

Ciao,

CDR Grendelwulf

;) That's way too much!

And shame on you for thinking of answering the Call of Chaos!

Archived