Which TACTICA POSTERS do you follow most

joeshmoe

I don't get it. And I refuse to try and understand. :)

That ticked me quite a bit. Very funny. Have finally read the whole of War Angels tactica, as well as all the other relevant ones in the tactica section and I do suggest that people find where they all are.

Start here for regular SM armies. Chaos etc is in the same kind of area.

Wan

I pretty much read everyones posts on threads I'm interested in, and only post if I think I can add something. Number6, Warp Angel, Grey Mage, Jeske, Melissa, Silent Requiem, Minigun, Gc08, and many of the other frequent posters both past and current all have had excellent advice with well written articles and posts. I think we each bring our best when we can, and it shows with the high standards of this forum; I'm just glad to be apart of the community. :cuss

SJ

I thank those for the mentions, I greatly appreciate it.

My vote goes to Silent - his words on strategy were the catalyst into my own understanding on the subject and it is still something that I look back to for answers.

Another helpful person to speak to is Zhukov. He knows his stuff and I always enjoy speaking with him, even if our views differ slightly, I always think about what he has to say and try to benefit from it in some way.

Without doubt one of the best on this forum has to be Morticon - his battle reports of the testing the new BA codex (WD) has to be the best. He is very good player and it shows when he gives advice, which is spot on. :)

I would also like to mention in despatches are Greymeister and waaanial00for their help with advice on fighting Orks. :)

Archived