Salamanders Master of the Forge

Its a well know fact that Salamanders do not play well with bikes, and the best kind of Master of the Forge is one on a bike with a conversion beamer.

I always imagine the BFG9000 when I think of the Conversion Beamer, so my take on it had to resemble everyone's favourite uber weapon.

Considering a bike was out of the window, I decided to go for this instead:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa117/turelhimvampire/Salamanders/Picture729.jpg

Its a very early WIP shot, but I have to finish the model (to the point of basecoating it) tonight, so watch this space for further photos...

B)

By the Emperor... What is that?! :woot: *A Guardsman's reaction*

Jokes aside, I would like to see more shots of the urr legs :woot: Are they all the same design or completely different?

hey guys i know this might sound as a dumb question, but how do you upload images from your own personal camera? is it Upload Picture, but another window pops up asking a URL? i dont know what to do, can someone help me please?

you need to go to your B and C gallery, then upload the pics to there.

Then you will get a URL for each pic, which you can put in the url box.

Also, highjacking threads is.....questionable at best.

Love your Dr. Octomarine.

Can we have pics from the side, my mind is having problems with the legs on the "truck chassis?"

isn't a conversion beamer meant to be a stupidly big gun. The only gun i can spot is a stormbolter sized one though...

Lovin the dr octamarine though

Doesn't have to be big. And even if it did, he could just have the rest of it's systems integrated into his armor or some such. I think having it modeled off the BFG is genius.

isn't a conversion beamer meant to be a stupidly big gun. The only gun i can spot is a stormbolter sized one though...

Lovin the dr octamarine though

Doesn't have to be big. And even if it did, he could just have the rest of it's systems integrated into his armor or some such. I think having it modeled off the BFG is genius.

Agreed, I'm working on one that's based on a combi melta, after all these are weapons from the Golden Age, when tech really was tech and toasters worked! I'd imagine they could make small guns that packed punch, I may, as I've already said, steal this idea. If I do I'll probably use it fora non beamer MotF

Archived