What wargear do give to your chaos lord

Autarch-Andrew

this a type of pole or you may say contest the best chaos lord wargear wins and thats what ill give and put in one of my youtube videos not to say giving full credit to the bolter and chainsword staff and site well lets see this is what i am going to do first and foremost this is what i give my chaos lord im stating mine becuase i want to show the format that i want answers to be submited.

Choas-Bike,Mark of khore=170 points (This is An Exaple)

---My Personal Thanks From AutarchAndrew---

Generic builds people will say is a mark of khorne, a mode of transport with a unit or a mode of speed like a bike/wings with twin claws.

Others (like me) favor daemon weapons, because everyone feels a prince is better then a lord even on a lord's good day.

Ciao.

great builds guy right now its moz with daemon ids wining with the daemon weapon but i like the mark of nurgle biker daemon weapon idea that seems to be good on a bike because you can start up atleast 12 then move 24 claiming a cover and with a daemon weapon particularly a C.C.W its an threat as soon as the first turn begins mixing a lord with a daemon weapon in any squad of bikers(nurgle looks the best) it could be out any DP expecially a bliss giver.but this is what im leaning more towards magnatizing a lords arms so i can toggle out daemon weapon undivided,khore,nurgle,slannesh and tzeentch because that fits into the night lords scheme abusing the power of the chaos gods for there own personal gain

---Check out my youtube channle at youtube.com/autarchandrew------

Combi-plasma, Powersword, Meltabombs, Personal Icon.

There are 4 others. Only one has a daemon weapon and only 2 have terminator armor.

Why yes, I do play with mostly fluffy lists, why do you ask :mellow: ?

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think that if you are looking for a chaos lord, keep power armor, go with mark of khorne, jump pack, chainfist, melta bombs, and combi-melta.

Chaos Lords are perfect vessals for tank hunting, even if chaos lords suck and have so few options to be unique its rediculous (take that gav thrope...), they can at least be tuned to have very specific functions. I would go with tank hunting so you dont have to have those ugly third-edition pewter raptors to lug around and can still have an all plastic force. (wings from possessed are pretty cool, just too small)

If you are going for an anti-nid/ork army, go with power armor, khorne mark, wings, khorne daemon weapon, and maybe add a combi-plasma for that chance-shot against the inevitable tyrant or carnifex, if your lucky, brood lord.

In the end, as awsomely awsome the terminator lord plastic is, GW destroyed all the wonderful options in the old dex that would make terminator, power armor, and god-marked lords/sorcs worth taking.

IMO, Daemon Princes should be the "chapter master" of the CSM dex as the Lord should like-wise be the "captain". Since that is essentially what the DP and Lord are, they should be geared accordingly. And of course, bring back daemon weapons with VERY different effects, because the ones now, are pretty blah. The only real differences in taking a Daemon Weapon over a power weapon/fist/claw, is you might take a wound for getting a few more attacks (woopydedoo).

Chaos Lords are perfect vessals for tank hunting,

That is a very interesting idea, I must say.

I never would have thought to make him into anything other then an infantry muncher.

Wings, Mark of Khorne, Chainfist, Combi-Melta.

Fairly reasonable price for a unit, however as before the question would be "could a Daemon Prince do the same job better?"

Well, he did ask for chaos lords, daemon princes are stupid in this edition IMO, kinda makes sorceror's just an over priced choice, and a chaos lord just a lieutenant with a daemon weapon. But, what ever, they listen to Gav Thorpe too much.

Oh, and ya, I figured for a low points cost, a low points game, and since vehicles are almost always taken, why not chew those points up with some flying, blood-mongering, melta blasting, pineapple chucking, chainfist carving action?

I use a slaanesh lord with a daemon weapon, with wings or a jump pack and a combi-melta. With 6 Initiative and instant death, he slaughters HQ

and multi wound models, moves fast and with the combimelta can instakill characters at range or blow up tanks with deadly efficiency. Oh, and he also chews up infantry at a fast rate. I hide him in a raptor squad and later move out if I have to or stay with them

Archived