Halo Warriors

Finally started a project log for my Space Marine Chapter, the Halo Warriors. Hopefully this plog will give me motivation to keep painting and updating at least once a week. Note that the pics in this opening post are still WIPs.

This is the color scheme of my chapter. Sorry for the blurriness of the picture.

gallery_35168_3980_94271.jpg

This is my Tactical Squad with Rhino that will be used in my 1000 and 1500 point lists. The squad name will be aptly named once I have more games under my belt. I also still have to make a combi-flamer for the sarge.

gallery_35168_3980_65845.jpg

Close-up on the Rhino. Yes I know the smoke launchers are on backwards. :P

gallery_35168_3980_66873.jpg

These models are on the backburner, or are the lowest priority because they won't seeing any tabletop time anytime soon. There are 13 Marines; four Terminators; a Dreadnought; a captain and five Assault Marines.

gallery_35168_3980_118447.jpg

Is the rhino named Sheila?

Obvious RvB reference here. Whats next: 'Whys it called a rhino? it looks more like a puma'

Poor humour aside the models so far look not too bad as far as quality of pics allow, keep at it.

Edit: ninja'ed by wileythenord. and no they don't look like tusks!!! it looks more like a puma!

Archived