Salamander Conversions

warblebeast

Hey guys, I'm in the midst of starting my first marine army. I have a fascination with all things burning, and as such, I thought "Why not play as salamanders?" Their tactics and doctrine suits me quite well, and I really like the model for Vulkan, so I went straight away to an online store to buy a battleforce.

Right now, I've started planning the conversions that I'm going to carry out so that my soldiers don't look like green ultramarines. One thing that I've noticed straight away however is the startling lack of thunder hammers in the tactical squad sprue. Other than the terminator assault squad box, is there any other way of getting thunder hammers?

Other suggestions for converting are extremely welcome, and I'll be sure to keep you posted with how this plays out.

In the meantime, Into the fires of battle, unto the anvil of War!

Yes, the new 5 pewter TH/SH arms for PA that our brother Mjolniir pointed out are great.

But be ready, the storm shields don't come with an arm (which I found out after I bought them X-D ) But the set also comes with 5 PA sized Crux Terminatus shoulder pads.

A good buy ;-D

Archived