Space Hulk Librarian and more

Rob_Loken

Cheers mate, it's gonna take quite some time I think. Anyhoo, I've started on Brother Omnio, the one with the auspex in the fist. Decided to go for a white undercoat in the end, it may take longer but it's worth the effort to make them tie in with the rest of my BAs. He's very very WIP at the mo, but I think it's coming along nicely. I'm gonna work on one part of him at a time to ensure he looks top dollar (for me anyway).

gallery_25147_3900_48565.jpg

Hello again, I thought I'd post up some more progress on Brother Omnio. At the moment I'm concentrating on the waist section of him. The plan is to get the torso and legs done before moving on to the arms. Got to say I'm still having a ball painting these guys.

gallery_25147_3900_107998.jpg

Cheers,

Rob

Cheers mate, yeah he's next on the list I think. So I did some more work on him today, I painted in the eagle on the leg and decided to paint the power fist red in the end. I've started highlighting the feet too so the front is almost done. As far as the back is concerned I've started highlight the legs and added some Devlan Mud wash to the recesses of the armour in an atempt to add depth. They are nowhere near completed though.

gallery_25147_3900_104019.jpg

gallery_25147_3900_81977.jpg

Archived