Some questions

Brother keldorn

I know that this is a DA forum, but i had a problem last night with an opponent who was playing C:SM army cause i think somehow he was cheating .

1st he had an IC (master of the forge accompanied by 2 servitors, and all of them they were attached to an Assault terminator unit ! i find it somehow ... wierd ;)

2nd that IC had a 4+ inv save and he claim that his sevo arms were inflicting 2d6 penetration against vehicles. :o

3rd he was playing with scout units, and he used go to ground rule , but he was saying to me that his unit was subject to any leadership test (panic test) from casualties in shhoting phase. :(

i maybe wrong and he was right but i searched the C:SM and i didn't see any of the above mention in there so i really need you to help me out on this :)

after all these things, the final score was 1-1 in objectives but i have the feeling that something odd happened there :P

thx in advance :)

Deathwing ftw

This sort of post usually finds itself redirected to the Official Rules forum. You might want to start there next time. You also get faster answers there.

First question - The Master of the Forge and any Techmarine for that matter allows the army to have a unit of servitors for each one. However an independent character can only join one unit at a time.

Second question - Master of the Forge doesn't have an invulnerable save. The Chapter Master, Captain, and Chaplains do though. You'll find servo-arm and servo-harness on page 71 of Codex: Space Marines. Servo-arms don't get an extra D6 armor penetration.

Third question - You'll find the answer on page 24 of your 40K rulebook.

Archived