Green Chapter Master

Hal

Finally done, phew!

gallery_43990_3973_892.jpg

gallery_43990_3973_24743.jpg

gallery_43990_3973_10175.jpg

More shots here.

For the name of the chapter I was thinking either Viridian Knights (Viridian is a shade of Green) or Astral Lords (seeing as they are a successor of the Astral Knights).

Which name will win? You decide!

I have decided to call them the Viridian Knights. Though he is without a name, he has already proved himself in battle after single handedly contesting an objective against a squad of chaos marines for 3 turns.

@sword brethren

The sword uses the shaft of a power axe with a plasticard blade seen here.

Its small enough to be a power sword while being big enough to be a relic blade depending on what I need.

@TheReclusiarch

While the scheme is close to the Emerald Knights (which are very good btw), the shade of green is different and the chest eagles are usually bone.

Best not to copy another chapters scheme, if breaking copyright rules today can cost you thousands, image what the punishment would be in the 41st millennium!

@blackblade68

The cloak uses old fashioned wet blending using various ratios of Liche purple to white.

The freehand was done in pencil first then "traced" over with a few layers of watered down dheneb stone before going over it with white.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

@JDwebb

Here is the WIP thread.

The legs are taken from Doghouse's famous 'Gothic' truescale marine tutorial.

The chest plate is from a terminator with the eagle removed and the chest detail green stuffed on.

Hope that answers your question.

Archived