Relentless and Deep Strike

Smirnov

If I have a model with Relentless trait (shooting rapid fire and heavy weapons as if stationary even if moved and being able to assault after that), and it can teleport (for example, Terminators), does it mean that I can shoot the same turn they teleport and then assault?

For terminators, no assault after a deep strike landing. But with Relentless they can fire their weapons at full effect. Deep strike rules on p95 clears this up. Note that USR Relentless only covers the firing of weapons with regards movement and posssible subsequent assault, it has no bearing on whether a unit is allowed to assault or not through other rule restrictions – such as deep strike.

So no charging Obliterators after deep strike? :)

Pity...

Not unless they (or any other unit) are given a specific rule in their Codex that allows them to then no.

Cheers

I

Indeed, relentless does not alow you to assult out of a deepstrike, or a vehicle (baring other special rules like land raiders or open toped). Relentless only eleminates movement restrictions on shooting, and assult limitations from shooting. Any limitations from other sources still aply (so you could not assult after running for example)

Archived