Glowing Eyes

The Dark Angle

Hello everyone long time lurker, first time poster here in the B&C. I am looking for a tutorial on how to do glowing eyes. I have seen some very cool glowing eyes besides the green one's and would like to Know if anyone in the B&C community would be willing to give a tutorial on different colored glowing eyes besides the green one or a variation. any help is appreciated. :)

thanks i have Already seen that tutorial but i was kinda hoping for someone to show a step by step process with pictures using different colors besides the green with good results. sorry if i am not making any sense or not understanding ;) , and for the name i meant to put Dark Angel :)

thanks i have Already seen that tutorial but i was kinda hoping for someone to show a step by step process with pictures using different colors besides the green with good results. sorry if i am not making any sense or not understanding :D , and for the name i meant to put Dark Angel :tu:

Well with only three posts, it's not too late to change the name:) Maybe one of the mods can fix it?

As for the tutorial, do you just want to see examples of different color glowing eyes in order to decide which one you like the best? If not, there's probably not much need to post an additional tutorial. The concept is the same as with green eyes, just substitute a different monochromatic color suite for the green one that Cyril uses!

There's already an excellent tutorial on glowing eyes in the Bolter & Chainsword Librarium. It is, again, green eyes, but as Dark Brotherhood said, you can just substitute in the color palette of your choice. The steps are pretty much the same.

I do have to say, though: Wow, thanks for linking that tutorial! The detailed step-by-step on getting that color depth on the helmet is seriously awesome.

Archived