Force Weapons and one psychic power per player turn

Guest kodopitharos

Guest kodopitharos

Pretty much what the title says,

The way the rules for psychic powers are worded imply that you cannot use psychic powers in an opponent's turn.

So that would mean that during an opponent's assault phase where my librarian is engaged in combat he cant use his force weapon power, right?

If you check pg 50 of your rulebook it says

Psykers can use one psychic power per player turn.

On the same page it says that the normal rules for psychic powers apply to force weapons.

Psychic shooting attacks on the other hand have to follow the rules for normal ranged attacks and can only be used in your turn.

As Cypher 102 says, psychic powers can be used the opponents turn, depending on the power. If the power says "use in your shooting phase" or "use on your turn" or something similiar, no it can't be used on the opponents turn. But Force Weapons and several other powers (such as Warp Time in the Chaos dex) can be used on the opponents turn.

Guest kodopitharos

:rolleyes:

Ok, for some reason I took that with player turn it meant only your own turn. Smart thinking considering I went back and forth reading the definition for the term player turn

I guess thats why you have to share your questions with others.

Thanks a lot guys

:D

So, can you use Might of the Ancients or Quickening? Or in this case the "Librarian's assault phase" means in your own player turn?

Archived