Classic Space Hulk

Garden Ninja

Good paint job, as already mentioned a blast from the past. Saying that I've two squads of these guys that still make an appearance on the Space Hulk board once in a while.

Thankfully GW have moved on with the plastics.

Anyone who remembers the marines must remember the Librarians from Genestealer. Now they were bad!

Oh, those old Hybrids. Ah, those were the days. His face just kind of protruding at such a strange angle.

Now, I remember when I got the librarian that I liked him, but eventually I turned him into a poorly converted chaos lord, and I'm sure he hasn't survived past that anyway. Man, I wish I still had one of those guys. It would be tough, but so many kinds of worth it.

Now, the new Space Hulk has all of the psionics rules, but it doesn't have any of the hybrid rules, right? And I know it won't have the power armor rules either, so I have to wonder if it is still compatible, and if there is a place I could get those old rules online.

If you can find the old rules for PA marines and genestealer hybrids they'll be compatible, the current 3rd edition rules are the same as first with the psionics included, the new guard mechanic, and a few streamlined and tweaked rules.

Never understood why they changed it the original rules >>>>> the 2nd editions ones.

Plus do I remember correctly that those termis had ariels on their backs which inevitably snapped off in use (as this one seems to have done :))

Archived