True scale Blood Angels Chaplin

Oh yes just when you thought it was safe to go back on the boards much like the film jaws i strike again!

Just a recent project this similar to my previous ones this one again heaviliy worked on g'sgood where would i be without it anyway again C+C always welcome it helps me beleive me it does :P

And again anyone with any idea where i can get plasticard im DESPERATE! i have ideas but no plasticard to impliment them on :{ anyways enjoy this one let me know whatcha ya all think.

http://yfrog.com/0972gjx

Ideas are pretty good, execution could be better;

- Mold lines

- What's with the large space between back pack and marine on the gold one?

- I think you are using a bit too much glue

- Shoulderpad of the chaplain is put on to far from the body

I'll probably see more if I look longer, but that's not the point.

My point is that they are nice models, but could be good if you put a little more effort in it.

Just look at them critically after making them and try and find anything that could be wrong, unfinished etc.

As for plasticard suppliers in the UK:

www.Bitsandkits.co.uk (although the sheets still have to be put on the site)

http://www.modellersmate.co.uk/plasticard.htm (never tried to order there, but they have a decent supply)

http://www.modelshop.co.uk/

And there are probably a lot more, googling for 'plasticard' (or sheet styrene), 'shop' and 'uk' always works.

And then there is always Ebay.

Cheers,

Beork

Put a little more effort into them !!!! these models take me well over 3-4 weeks to construct first with design sketeches and then in the process these in my view have taken years to get to this stage oki there not eavymetal standard but jeez... shoot a guy with a plasma pistol why dontcha

Put a little more effort into them !!!! '

That's what I said, no offence meant, there's simply no better translation for what I mean. Don't forget I also said they have potential to be good.

And mold lines take effort, not removing them is an effort not taken... Can't be more clear can it.

these models take me well over 3-4 weeks to construct first with design sketeches and then in the process these in my view have taken years to get to this stage oki there not eavymetal standard but jeez...

I never commented on the paintjob wouldn't even dare (not with my painting skills at least).

shoot a guy with a plasma pistol why dontcha

I might if I had one, but at this point I keep to being critical of peoples (and my own) modelling work.

Don't forget you got what you asked for, Comments & Criticism.

I would be happy if more people would comment critically on the few models I have the time to make.

Beork

Archived